I haven’t posted anything for a little while it seems. I was in the middle of moving from one end of town to another, not far at least, but still no fun at all. Once I actually find the other half of my kitchen items Ill make up something yummy to post…I promise ☺
Anyway, my daughter has just fell in love with our local farmer’s market and begged me to get some corn on the cob. I didn’t want to boil it, yuck, so I figured let’s just BBQ and/or bake these up. And so I did…
This is what you do:
- Grab however many corns you like
- Clean of the husk and silk from each corn
(If BBQ’ing I recommend soaking the cobs for about 20 min in water before cooking)
- Then rub each cob with a little butter and anything else you like: salt & pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic etc.
- Wrap each cob tightly in foil.
- Bake at 400 degress for about 20 min or BBQ on medium heat for about 20 min, making sure to turn them every 5 min.
Yes, that’s all you need to do. They come out great and very tasty.