Oh yes my fellow coffee lovers….its that time again, a time where you can enjoy an ice cold Starbucks Frappuccino for half the cost!😆
From May 1-10th between 3-5pm (until 6pm for us Starbucks rewards members👍) you can enjoy and size Frappuccino at half price.
You could even try the new S’mores Frappuccino they have. I have not tried it yet (I’ve been waiting to get one half off) but have heard it is a very sweet drink.
Starbucks is bringing back Buy one, get one FREE Holiday drinks next week!!!
On November 12th through the 16th this special will be available from 2 – 5 p.m.
What drink are you planning on sharing?
Participating drinks include:
-Gingerbread Latte (soon no longer available in the Pacific North West, sad but true people)
-Egg Nog Latte
-Caramel Brulee Latte
-NEW! Chestnut Praline Latte
Feel free to comment and let me know which one you think tastes best☺
From May 1-10 at Starbucks stores you can get any Frappuccino 50% off between 3pm-5pm daily!
This is going to be a great way to cool down with the very warm weather we have been having here in WA this week.
They even have a new Espresso Frappuccino which comes with….espresso infused whipped cream…yup, it true☺
You can get 3 bags of Starbucks coffee at Target for only $9.96! (Only $3.32 per bag is a great stock up deal)
Go to coupons.com and print out these coupons:
Pick out your 3 bags if Starbucks coffee, use these coupons at check out and you will also receive a $5 Target gift card for purchasing the coffee!
Another little perk of this deal is on the bags of coffee there is a little sticker that has a code for you to enter into your Starbucks Rewards for free items! Double score!! ☕️
The Starbucks 12 Days of Gifting is back this year!
I love this sale every year, so below is the schedule.
These deals are in the store only, but you can still get a great deal from Starbucks.com today and save $25 off a $60.00 purchase!
Here are this years 12 Days of Gifting items:
- December 1: $5 off Starbucks 12oz to go Cold Cup
- December 2: Buy one, get one free on Cheesecake
- December 3: Purchase any Venti Christmas beverage and get one free
- December 4: $5 off a Starbucks Candy Cane mug and spoon ($9.99)
- December 5: $5 off Starbucks Christmas Blend
- December 6: Buy a Salted Caramel Creme Puff, get one free!
- December 7: $5 off Starbucks Candy Twist Tumbler 12oz size.
- December 8: $5 off Starbucks Hiliday Red Cup 16oz size.
- December 9: Get 10% off when you reload a Starbucks card with $50.00 (Most popular day!)
- December 10: Buy Starbucks Cranberry shortbread get one free
- December 11: Save $5 on Starbucks Winter Tumbler
- December 12: Purchase any Venti Christmas beverage and get one free
Starbucks is offering a special deal on a Stainless Steel Espresso Refill Tumbler, which you can use to get one espresso drink a day for the entire month of January! ☕️
The offer is only good for espresso beverages. Starbucks puts the total value of the 16 ounce tumbler and the daily drinks at $140 — the average price of a grande espresso drink for 31 days, plus the price of the container itself. Today (Black Friday) it’s yours for $65, and the price rises to $75 after that 🙂
Yes! Starbucks is offering Buy One, Get One Free Holiday Drinks from 2 to 5 p.m. November 13 through 17, 2013.
Starbucks’ holiday drinks include Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and Peppermint Mocha ☺